Indie Anorak

Welcome to Indie Anorak - my musings on indie pop and rock. It's aimed at people like me, who spend far too much time in the pub wittering on about their favourite Smiths b-sides and best '60s singles.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Snow must go on...


Er, the sun's gone in. I guess I was premature with my summer celebrations.
OK, so now we need to listen to something miserable, then.
I've never been a massive fan of Snow Patrol - too pedestrian and a terrible image - but there's a corker of a tune on their
new album Eyes Open. Head straight for the duet with Martha Wainwright - Set The Fire To The Third Bar. It's unlike anything the boys have done before - a spectral ballad that chills to the bone. It will take you to 'distant, dark places'.
Roll on the winter...


Click here for more info on Snow Patrol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home